1. Who processes the data?
L’ORCHESTRE PARFUM is directly responsible for the processing of this data. It is a company registered in L’ORCHESTRE PARFUM de L’ORCHESTRE PARFUM under the number: Siret: 83181639200011 / Siren: 831816392
Its head office is located at 28 RUE SEDAINE, 75001 PARIS FRANCE. You will find the contact details of the person responsible for data protection L’ORCHESTRE PARFUM as well as the list of the different services of the agency at the end of the document.
2. What information do we collect, how long do we keep it and why do we collect it?
The information we collect from our customers is provided by consent. That is to say when the contact form "contact us" is completed and sent. The processing of this information is intended to recontact the user in order to answer his questions and to exchange directly with him about our services and his projects. In this sense, the data is stored directly in our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool. This allows for better internal organization and an improvement in the quality of our customer relations. Some data is also collected when registering on the newsletter form L’ORCHESTRE PARFUM.The data collected is stored for 3 years from the last interaction with a prospect. In the case of a conversion of a prospect into a customer, this data is stored throughout the execution period, in particular to meet legal obligations such as proof of a service provided. CUSTOMER SERVICE – We use the information collected as part of our customer relationship and support services. The information collected or produced on this occasion is kept for the duration of the contract and as specified above, in the context of a legal or natural person, characterized as a "prospect", the data is kept for 3 years from from the last contact. Only people clearly identified and working within L’ORCHESTRE PARFUM have access to this data.
COMMUNICATION – L’ORCHESTRE PARFUM may use the information collected from its users to communicate with them about current and potentially future offers as well as general information relating to its activity.
3. What are the legal grounds for data processing?
We process the data mentioned above on the basis of the legal bases determined as follows:
1. The processing is essential for the performance of a service. These data are mandatory and stopping their processing will block the entire relationship with the customer.
2. Consent. Any user who is part of the database can, if he wishes and at any time, withdraw his consent and ask to obtain, modify or delete the data concerning him. Cookies and tracking technologies – This information is stored (cookies and similar tracking technologies) in order to help us understand how our site is used, adapt it accordingly and communicate the most relevant information. See section 9: "other comments or complaints" to find out how to withdraw your consent.
3. Legitimate interest. We use your data for purposes that are not harmful to your privacy. The information is used for the following purposes: · Targeted advertisements (Your encrypted personal data is never communicated to third parties without your consent). Data analysis and segmentation Optimization of operations and development of services Sending e-mails – marketing campaigns · Customer support
4. Legal Obligations. We process your data because of a legal obligation or a right that we enjoy. The information is used for the following purposes: · Legal compliance · Tax compliance Social Compliance Good command of our "customer relations" and "business development" functions
5. International transfers The data is exclusively stored on French territory, no international transfer is made.
6. What are your rights?
Access your data: You may receive a report about the data that L’ORCHESTRE PARFUM stores about you (Cf: point n°9: other remarks or complaints). Delete your data: You have the right to request the deletion of some of your data. However, the law requires a company to keep some of them. To find out more about the deletion or anonymization of your data, do not hesitate to contact us (Cf: point n°9: other comments or complaints) Object to: You can object to the processing of your data if you believe that L’ORCHESTRE PARFUM does not have appropriate rights to do so, or if you wish to ask them not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. To find out how to oppose the processing of your data, contact us (Cf: point n°9: other remarks or complaints). Modify your data: You can correct your data if you think it is incorrect or needs updating. To make your changes, contact us (Cf: point n°9: other remarks or complaints).
7. What are tracking technologies and how are they used?
8. What level of security is applied to your personal data?
In order to protect the confidentiality of the data and information allowing our users to identify themselves, we have equipped ourselves with physical, technical and administrative protection devices. We regularly update and test our security technology. We limit access to your personal data to our employees. Finally, we train them to understand the importance of confidentiality and to maintain the privacy and security of information.
9. Other remarks or complaints
If you have any questions or uncertainties regarding data protection byL’ORCHESTRE PARFUM, vous pouvez contacter la personne chargée de la protection des données à l’adresse suivante: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each EU Member State appoints one or more independent public bodies responsible for monitoring the application of the General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR) in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons with regard to the processing of their data. , and to facilitate the free flow of data within the European Union (“Supervisory Authority”). If you think that L’ORCHESTRE PARFUM, infringes your rights, or if you wish to report an abuse to the data protection authorities, contact the competent authority. In France, it is the CNIL.